Saints Tryout Schedule
We are excited to share the details for our Saints tryouts.
Please Read The Below Information In Its Entirety.
Date: April 10, 2021
Location: Fuhr Sports Park, 9 Tri Leisure Way, Spruce Grove
- All Attendees Must Have Been Registered With SGSA By April 6th
- You Must Complete The COVID Pre Screen Survey That Will Be Sent To You By Email By 9pm Friday Evening
- You May Only Arrive 15 Minutes Maximum Prior To The Start Of Your Session (You Will Be Asked To Leave And Return At The Proper Time If Showing Up Earlier)
- Players Must Arrive Ready To Play (No Change Rooms Available On Site)
- Players Will Check In And Enter At The North East Access Gates
- Physical Distancing Of 2 Meters Must Be Kept At All Times
- Masks Are Encouraged For Players Outside Of The Field Of Play And Are Required To Enter The Washroom Facilities. Masks Are Not Required By Players While On The Field Of Play But Physical Distancing Must Be Adhered To.
- All Volunteers And Coaches Are Required To Be Masked
- $20.00 Try Out Fee Is Due At Check In, Cash Is Preferred to Expedite The Check In (No ATM Available On Site) Debit And Credit Will Be Accepted If Necessary
- No Spectators Are Allowed In The Facility
- Player Will Exit The Facility At The South East Access Gates Adjacent To The Boarder Paving Athletic Center
Tryouts Are Being Held In Compliance With The Alberta Soccer Association 8 And 2 Youth Training Guidelines Which Can Be Found Here