You’re going to need to know where you’re going and what the fields are like for your game.
Marked Maps of Individual Fields, including links to Google Map directions (Outdoor)
If you have games at the EMSA West complex this season, please note that the access to 231 Street form Stony Palin Road (HWY 16A) is closed for the season as they make road improvements.
To access the EMSA West Complex coming from the west or the north you will need to use Winterburn Road (215 Street) and cut through the Secord neighbourhood or you will need to go to Whitemud Drive and then turn North on 231 Street.
Tri Leisure Centre
The Tri Leisure Centre serves the City of Spruce Grove, the Town of Stony Plain and Parkland County. In addition to a number of fitness and recreation amenities, the Tri Leisure Centre serves the soccer community with 2 soccer pitches.
221 Campsite Road
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Fuhr Sports Park
Fuhr Sports Park (formerly known as West District Park) is a $12 million dollar state of the art sports facility located right here in Spruce Grove. It consists of 2 premium artificial turf fields with a field house, locker rooms, score clocks and more.
Fuhr Sports Park Rules
- No tents or shelters are allowed on the fields, unless they are free standing, no pegs allowed.
- The only liquid allowed on the fields is water. No food of any kind is allowed.
- No metal cleats allowed.
- The only people allowed on to the playing surface are players, coaches, and officials. NO PARENTS ON THE FIELDS.
- No pets are allowed in the facility.
- There will be a concession running upstairs during events.
- If teams need, there are 4 very large dressing rooms. #1 is for the home team on the East Field, # 2 is the away team on the East, #3 is the away team on the West and #1 is the home team on the West. There are 2 very large cage style lock ups in each dressing room. The plan is that when a team is dressed and ready to go on to the field all their stuff is put in ONE of the cage type lockers and locked, each team MUST bring its own lock and key. If there is a second game right after a game is finishing the second team in the dressing room puts its stuff in the second locker and so on.
- All dressing rooms are fully equipped with benches and large shower areas.
- Players and parents should know that the rubber pellets in the turf can be very harmful to washing machines, make sure that all equipment is shaken very well before laundering.
To check the field conditions in your area call one of the numbers below.
Spruce Grove: see website or call 780-962-7602
Edmonton: 780-496-4999 or see this website
Stony Plain: See website or call 780-963-8607
St. Albert: See website or call 780-459-1568
Red Deer: 403-496-4999 ext. 1
Sherwood Park: 780-467-5800 ext.# 3314
For all other areas, please contact the home coach directly.
*Events at West District Park fields: These fields are all weather artificial turf. Unless there is heavy rain or severe weather (lightening) at game time, play will continue. Always check with your coach to check game play status