You’re going to need to know where you’re going and what the fields are like for your game.
Marked Maps of Individual Fields, including links to Google Map directions (Outdoor)
Tri Leisure Centre
The Tri Leisure Centre serves the City of Spruce Grove, the Town of Stony Plain and Parkland County. In addition to a number of fitness and recreation amenities, the Tri Leisure Centre serves the soccer community with 2 soccer pitches.
221 Campsite Road
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Fuhr Sports Park
Fuhr Sports Park (formerly known as West District Park) is a $12 million dollar state of the art sports facility located right here in Spruce Grove. It consists of 2 premium artificial turf fields with a field house, locker rooms, score clocks and more.
Fuhr Sports Park Rules
- No tents or shelters are allowed on the fields unless they are freestanding, no pegs allowed.
- The only liquid allowed on the fields is water. No food of any kind is allowed.
- No metal cleats allowed.
- The only people allowed on to the playing surface are players, coaches, and officials. NO PARENTS ON THE FIELDS.
- No pets are allowed in the facility.
- There will be a concession running upstairs during events.
- If teams need, there are 4 very large dressing rooms. #1 is for the home team on the East Field, # 2 is the away team on the East, #3 is the away team on the West and #1 is the home team on the West. There are 2 very large cage style lockups in each dressing room. The plan is that when a team is dressed and ready to go on to the field all their stuff is put in ONE of the cage type lockers and locked, each team MUST bring its own lock and key. If there is a second game right after a game is finishing the second team in the dressing room puts its stuff in the second locker and so on.
- All dressing rooms are fully equipped with benches and large shower areas.
- Players and parents should know that the rubber pellets in the turf can be very harmful to washing machines, make sure that all equipment is shaken very well before laundering.